Stomach Ulcer also known as gastric ulcer is a very deadly sickness that cause very painful sores in the linings of the stomach. A very common causes of ulcer are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and certain other painkillers, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox). Stress and spicy foods do not cause peptic ulcers. However, they can make your symptoms worse. This health article will reveal to you how to cure stomach ulcer with pawpaw water. You will also learn some natural foods that will help cure ulcer and some other foods to avoid.
Common Signs And Symptoms Of Stomach Ulcer
- Pain in the stomach that increases when you eat, drink, or take antacids
- Weight loss
- Feeling of fullness
- Burping due to acid reflux
- Inability to eat because of the pain
- Bloated stomach
- Tarry and dark stool
How To Cure Stomach Ulcer Permanently With Pawpaw Water
- Get raw pawpaw and wash it. It must be raw, not ripe
- Do not peel it and do not remove the seeds.
- After washing the outside neatly, slice it without peeling it into small small pieces. The cutting should be small like sugar cubes.
- Put all the small pieces of the raw pawpaw into any clean container.
- Fill the container with water to stop at the same point the sliced pawpaw stopped.
- Leave the pawpaw in the water for four days. For example if u soak it on a Monday, count Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be the fourth day.
- On the Fourth day, the water will be looking white in colour.
- Sieve it and throw away the pawpaw and the water becomes your cure for ulcer.
Drink half a glass of the pawpaw water every morning, afternoon and evening. You will no longer feel those ulcer pains because it will heal the wounds inside that are causing the pain.
Continue this dosage morning, afternoon and evening for weeks and months depending on how severe the ulcer is. It is not relief. It is a cure.
See: 8 Health Benefits Of Garlic And How To Use It
See Also: 7 Ways To Naturally Increase Your Penis Sexual Performance
Natural Foods To Help You Manage And Cure Stomach Ulcer
- Carrot And Cabbage
- Moringa Leaves
- Licorice Root
- Coconut water
- Cayenne Pepper
- Vegetables Like Cauliflower, Cabbages, Radishes, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts
- Raw honey
- Aloe Vera
- Wood Apple Leaves
- Cranberry juice
Foods To Avoid If You Have Stomach Ulcer
- Alcohol and Tea
- Chocolate and cocoa
- Carbonated beverages
- Citrus fruit and juice
- Fried foods
- Milk and dairy products
Avoid taking strong pain killers without prescription. Those pain killer drugs contain chemicals that cause stomach ulcer or wounds.
See: 5 Proven Factors That Cause Infertility In Women And Solutions
See Also: Foods That Boost Fertility, Ovulation And Healthy Fetal Development
I know you have learnt a natural way to treat ulcer from this article. Please help us to reach your social media friends by clicking any of the share buttons below. Thanks!